Back in March I signed up to bake for the Edinburgh Bakers Charity Event at Camera Obscura, it was a great idea at the time until I remembered my kitchen was getting ripped out a few weeks before. I spotted this Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake on Pinterest and I thought since it was no-bake I’d give it a go. Apologies for the poor photography, it tasted amazing and definitely worth making if you are in need of a dessert and short on time! I’ve also converted the original recipe from cups to metric.
Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake
For the Crust
300g Oreos, crumbed
70g Unsalted Butter
2 tbsp sprinkles
For the Cheesecake
680g Cream Cheese, room temperature
100g Caster Sugar
1 tsp vanilla
75g Strawberry Nesquik Powder mix (or similar strawberry milk powder)
1 tbsp milk
250ml Whipping Cream
Additional Whipping Cream for topping
Sprinkles for topping
- Combine Oreo crumbs, melted butter and sprinkles.
- Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch Springform tin. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, strawberry Nesquik mix and milk together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Gently stir in the Whipped Cream
- Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for about 5 hours or until firm.
- Once firm, remove cheesecake from the tin and decorate with additional Whipped Cream and Sprinkles.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.