I love fifteens. They are a staple at any Northern Irish child’s party (who am I trying to kid! Can be found at adults parties too). It would appear that no one outside of Northern Ireland has heard of them. They are missing out.
Not only are they incredibly moreish, they are dead easy to make
15 Digestive Biscuits
15 Glace Cherries
Small tin of Condensed Milk
1. Crush Digestives
2. Cut Cherries and Marshmallows in half
3. Mix all the above together in a bowl
4. Add to the bowl some condensed milk, until the mixture starts to form a kind of ‘dough’ (you wont use the whole tin)
5. Sprinkle the coconut over some greaseproof paper and spread mixture on top forming a log shape.
6. Sprinkle more coconut over the top and tightly wrap the log to keep its shape.
7. Keep in the fridge for a couple of hours until its set
8. Unwrap, slice and enjoy with a big mug of tea